As we are regulated in both the UK and Hong Kong, we maintain strict adherence to the relevant regulations when it comes to how we charge for our services.
The fees we charge will depend entirely on what you want to achieve with your finances and how you choose to work with us. Our aim is to work with you throughout your lifetime. This way, you’ll maximise the value of having a dedicated wealth manager working with you, wherever you are.
Therefore, our approach to charging for our services is as follows:
- We always undertake the initial meeting with you at our cost. We’re willing to invest our time into getting to know you, your situation and what you want to achieve with your finances
- Fees will be incurred at the point where you instruct us to put together a financial plan for you. This will typically be a fixed fee, agreed with you in advance, based on our estimate of time involved. This will all be clearly set out in an engagement letter
- You are under no obligation to choose us to implement our recommendations in the financial plan. However, if you do decide to work with us to implement your financial plan, our charges at this stage may be based on a percentage of investment or a fixed fee, depending upon what is agreed and works for both parties
- If you decide to continue working with us to receive ongoing wealth management advice and guidance, our charges again are flexible, and often depend upon the nature of the ongoing advice required and what works well as agreed between us
- We will never undertake any fee-generating work without first agreeing it with you
- We do not receive any remuneration through commissions or rebates through any third-party investment providers