Charlton House was set up because there is a distinct lack of choice for internationally mobile individuals and families who need access to financial advice in multiple jurisdictions and expect consistency in who their financial professionals are. Banks and financial advisers tend to focus entirely on investment management in the UK, with little support for clients with more international requirements.
We recognise that there’s a lot more to managing your wealth than simply investing your money. Money is simply a means to achieving your goals, so we won’t make any recommendations on your investments, or any other financial products, until we understand what they are.
That’s why we spend a lot of time getting to know you, your family, your current situation and what your plans are for the future. This way, we can take a holistic view of all the financial services you will need to help achieve your goals.
Our recommendations may well include guidance on your investments, including pensions. So, you’ll be glad to know that we’re fully qualified and regulated to advise on these areas in both the UK and in Hong Kong.
Your journey with us
- We start with a meeting, at our expense, to understand your situation, what you want to achieve and explain how we can help
- Once we understand your requirements, we’ll put together an engagement letter which outlines your current situation, the scope of the advice require
- If you agree, we’ll undertake research into your current financials; the types of investments, savings, mortgages and insurances you have, and where
- We’ll then put together a financial plan which details what you need to do with your finances in order to achieve your goals
- You are under no obligation to work with us to implement our recommendations, but if you would like us to do so, we’ll implement your financial plan to set you on track for achieving your goals
- We’ll continue to work with you on an ongoing basis, to make sure that as your life and goals change, so does your financial plan