We started Charlton House Wealth Management to specifically meet the needs of internationally mobile professionals who’ve lived and worked and held assets in the UK, or intend to do so in the future. As a boutique wealth management firm, we’re experts at meeting your needs, as it’s all we do.
Our advice is completely independent and impartial; we’re not tied to any providers as a restricted adviser or bank would be. We’re also regulated in both the UK and Hong Kong so, you can be confident that we maintain high ethical standards to ensure we do the right thing by our clients.
Our dedicated financial advisers provide a personalised, one-to-one service to meet your specific financial needs. With skills honed over years of experience, as well as personal experience of living and working abroad, we understand the issues and concerns you are likely to have.
And with the team based in both locations, we’re able to work across time zones to deliver a seamless service. No matter how complex your life is, we’re by your side to smooth the way and help you to achieve your financial goals.
Key reasons to work with us
- We’re independent, so we can advise on the right financial products for your needs
- Our team is based in London and Hong Kong so we can work across time zones
- We provide a personal, one-to-one service
- We’re regulated in both the UK and Hong Kong
- We’re specialists – advising internationally mobile individuals and families, particularly those with a UK connection, is what we do