The UK has a particularly complex tax system, which, without the proper planning can mean international UK residents end up paying more tax than they need to. However, there are generous tax concessions in relation to UK residency, which we can help you understand and undertake planning for.
International professionals who currently live and work in the UK often have complex financial lives. For example, assets such as property or pensions may be held in different jurisdictions and be subject to different tax regimes and currency fluctuations.
Their partner may be of a different nationality, and family members may live in different countries. Like most people, they want to enjoy their wealth now whilst preparing for retirement, wherever that may be.
And that’s where we can help. We’ll spend time getting to know you, your situation and what you want to achieve in the short and long term. With our knowledge and experience, we’ll put together a plan that will help you to achieve your goals both now and in the future.
Why should you work with us?
Our dedicated financial advisers provide a personalised, one-to-one service to meet your financial needs. With skills honed over years of experience, as well as personal experience of living and working abroad, we understand the issues and concerns you are likely to have.
Our advice is completely independent and impartial; we’re not tied to any providers as a restricted adviser or bank would be. No matter how complex your life is, we’re here to smooth the way and help you to achieve your financial goals.
How we can help
- Investment structures to help maximise your capital whilst considering your currency needs/requirements
- Tax planning to utilise assets you or your partner may have across the globe
- Retirement planning to make sure you’ll have the retirement you want
- Estate planning to ensure your wealth is passed on to the people who you want to receive it
- Financial planning to meet the immediate and longer-term needs of you and your family